Monday, November 14, 2005

Fishy Fever Dreams


Last night, I dreamt of sushi.

Beautiful, overfilled platters of vibrantly fresh sushi.


There were dainty rolls of salmon and avocado; tuna glistened comfortably on little pillows of rice.



Tempura shrimp replicated the motion of chilly half-moons of orange,
while kimchee lay wrapped tightly like a spicy present.


Then, I gasped upon seeing this fine little creation:



Naughty, fatty, belly-tuna, how you tempt and toy with me!

I awoke shaken and sweaty. That night, I had no choice but to request Sushi Yama for dinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger MeBeth said...

Argh - Now I MUST have sushi right away!!!

November 14, 2005 10:48 AM  
Blogger William Conway said...

Wow. My mouth waters so...

November 15, 2005 9:52 AM  
Blogger Deetsa said...

Whimper... 30 days to go... 30 days to go... I like making sushi to enjoy but sometimes one just wants it made for them... 30 days to go... 30 days to go

November 16, 2005 10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter a long URL to make tiny: