Sunday, November 13, 2005

Weekend Cat Blogging for eClare- Special Edition!

The usual host of weekend cat-blogging, Clare of eat stuff, has recently been hospitilized due to a rogue dog and a very scared little kitty cat. My felines and I are joining the blogging world in wishing her well.

Shishi would like to say that restfull sleep is one of the best cures ever. Sometimes, you just need to completely relax, kick back, and let nature take its course.



Princess Melange of the Annadrozi (okay, Kiri may call her Mel for short!) sends her amazing healing vibes downwards, downwards, downwards, and trust me- this little girl knows what she is doing.


And, for his first ever blog appearance, the great and almighty Spot. I'd like to say that he has something comforting and indulgent to say, but all I could get out of him was, "If you're lucky, dear girl, next time 'round, you'll come back as me." Then he started licking himself vigorously, and the interview was over.


Anyway, from all three cats and their two humans- we wish the Clare household all the best, and look forward to a speedy recovery.

Much thanks to masak-masak for hosting this weekend's edition.

3 Comments:

Blogger boo_licious said...

Auntie S'kat

Everyone looks so adorable. Shishi sleeps like me and wow, I want to be Spot if I come back. Thanks for the well wishes and don't worry about being late.

Lots of love

Boo the cat

November 13, 2005 9:21 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

Gulp! Spot - he knows! He knows!

November 14, 2005 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love Shishi asleep - my cat has not slept that relaxed since she was a little kitten. As for Spot.... I didn't do it, honest!

November 15, 2005 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter a long URL to make tiny: