Monday, January 30, 2006

Quadro-Meme-O-Gamma!

Miss Hungry Rose tagged me for the 4X meme. Your life, neatly compartmentalized into tidy categories, with four answers.

I thought this sounded strangely familiar, and when I went to open a Word file, found this list already typed out. Had someone previously tagged me? If so, please forgive my Swiss-cheese brain. Without further ado...

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Video/Music Store Clerk
2. Bartender
3. Bookseller
4. Waitress

Four Things I Hope to Do Defore I Die
1. Cook without recipes.
2. Sell my photos.
3. Travel the world with my husband.
4. Find true inner peace.

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Birdcage
3. Waking Life
4. Ocean’s Eleven

Four Things I Cannot Do
1. Cook without a recipe.
2. Stay focused.
3. Be even vaguely interested in sports.
4. Think like a sheeple.

Four Places I've Lived
1. Omaha, Nebraska
2. Amersfoort, the Netherlands
3. Roseville, California
4. Orlando, Florida

Four Things That Attract Me To My Spouse
1. Humour
2. Intelligence
3. Smokin’ sexiness
4. He grokked me (and I grokked him right back)

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. The Daily Show.
2. Project Runway
3. Inside the Actor’s Studio
4. Barefoot Contessa

Four Things I Say Often
1. Cheers!
2. Now where did I put...?
3. Hey, honey!
4. What do you wanna do for dinner tonight?

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. California Wine Country (Asti)
2. Duck, North Carolina
3. Vail, Colorado
4. Hope Town, Abaco Island, The Bahamas

Four Books or Book Series That I Love
1. Lavondyss
2. Garlic & Sapphires
3. Harry Potter
4. My cookbooks!

Four Blogs I Visit Daily
1. Cookie Madness!
2. Culinary in the Dessert
3. Mona’s Apple
4. The Amateur Gourmet

Four of My Favorite Foods
1. Pizza!
2. Sushi!
3. Bread!
4. Sugary, bad-for-me coffee drinks!

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. In the kitchen.
2. Back in wine country. Any of them.
3. A sunny, warm, and empty beach.
4. Charlottesville, Virginia

Four Albums I Can't Live Without
1. Bedrock, John Digweed
2. Sampladelic, DeeeLite
3. BetaBeetle, The Beta Band & The Beatles, mixed by my husband
4. Speakerboxx/The Love Below, OutKast

Four Vehicles I've Owned
1. VW Rabbit
2. Pontiac Sunfire
3. Nissan Sentra
4. Honda Accord

Four Folks Who Ought to Do This Meme
1. Jen
2. Anna
3. Maureen
4. ???

1 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I love the Birdcage!

Wow, you added a lot of new categories!!!

January 30, 2006 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter a long URL to make tiny: