Monday, June 05, 2006

A Few of My Favourite Things

I forgot to take my camera along on the trip last weekend. Luckily, a friend let me borrow her digital, but it will be a few days before I can get them downloaded.

In the meantime, here are a few random things that make me smile.

Azzzurro Ristorante in Richmond, with killer Italian cuisine, fun atmosphere, and snazzy wine list.




Freshly fried nachos... thanks, Jeff!





BBQ, still warm from the smoker.




Flowers that are slowly drying out.




1999 Chateau Prieure-Lichine Margaux.




Cheese & crackers.



Hosta leaves in the shade.



...and a little toast...





...to the one I love.

6 Comments:

Blogger wheresmymind said...

awww...how sweet to end it with a toast to your husband :D

June 05, 2006 10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, we posted the same post at nearly the same time today
that's kinda creepy....

June 05, 2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Kristof said...

Chateau Margaux. Très bon choix. Fantastique !!!
[:]-)

June 05, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger Ilva said...

Did you fix it?? It looks ok to me and I use Firefox!

June 05, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger iamchanelle said...

welcome home! sounds like you two had a fabulous weekend! can't wait to see more. :)

June 06, 2006 10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOH!! The nachos!! The BBQ!! The Wine!! Looks like someone had a great time.

June 06, 2006 2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter a long URL to make tiny: