Thursday, September 15, 2005

Prezzies!!



Along with the joy of awakening to another great year of life, I cracked my eyes open and saw that I was surrounded by presents.

My loving cats had apparently been saving their allowances for some time, and gotten me cute little grumpy kitty pins, kitty mugs, and even some entertainment. I was just blown away by their thoughtfulness.

DucCat got me something nice, too. As always, his taste in jewelry remains exquisite and impeccable.


There was one other gift as well, which brings us full circle back to the food bloggin’ business:


It’s been a long time since I’ve owned a blender, so I’m very excited and proud to have one again.

What to do, what to do?

Perhaps it is time to attempt to re-create my favourite frozen coffee drink from Harbor Espresso ... then again, fall is just around the corner, which means hearty, blended soups are almost a reality.

Hmm, whatever shall I make with it? Time for a cuppa while I think this one over.


2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Presents are the best. This month is my birthday month so looking forward to a couple here and there :) I've been wanting a blender for my new apartment..do you recommend the one pictured here?
Margarita season is almost over..actually, it's always margarita season.

September 15, 2005 12:08 PM  
Blogger Cookie Madness said...

Ah, nothing like sullying up a sparkly, clean new blender.

Why don't you make a smoothie?

September 15, 2005 12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter a long URL to make tiny: