Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Public Service Announcements for all you Local Cats


Ciao Williamsburg
is an organization dedicated to the promotion and enjoyment of Italian cuisine, culture, and lifestyle, with an emphasis on the cuisine-bit.

On the weekend of October 8-9, they'll be hosting their annual Italian Festival at the Jamestown Beach Campgrounds. Along with a delicious assortment of fine Italian foods- which features my favourite Italian-American deli, Florimonte's- there will be entertainment for the kids, an array of fine arts and food vendors, and an Alfa Romeo classic car exhibit for the car geek in all of us.


An extra $5 a ticket will buy you the tasting ticket to 10 Virginia wineries as well.

Save the date: Third Annual Italian Festival, October 8th & 9th.

___

Second announcement: Welcome to My Birthday Week! We'll be celebrating in style all week long.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all of your photos, especially the bright blue walls in that first pic!

September 13, 2005 3:27 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hope you have a very happy birthday! The picture are awesome!

September 13, 2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger s'kat said...

Thanks, Beth! The bright blue walls are part of my kitchen/eat-in kitchen, and that particular shade is called 'bikini-bottom blue'. ;)

VIRGOS IN THE HOUSE!!!

Violet, happy forthcoming birthday! Sadly, I won't be able to check out the Italian festival, as I'll actually be working a food stand at the first annual Port Warwick Art Festival that same weekend. You'll have to let me know how it is.

Maureen, welcome back, and happy belated birthday! You'll have to tell us what wonderful things you did to celebrate. Mine is the 13th- and I was born on a Friday. :)

Joe, I've had two really great restaruant meals in my life. The second of those was last night at Cowboy Syd's. Details forthcoming, as I'm in to work a bit late due to festivities.

September 14, 2005 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Enter a long URL to make tiny: